Study Masters in IrelandCall now
Highlights of Studying Masters in Ireland
Permanent Residence (PR) in just 2 years
Ireland is the only English-speaking country in the Eurozone
Employment in top Fortune 500 Companies
Upto 100% Scholarships on tuition fee available
35,000 international students owing to its high standards
Courses start at 8L/Annum
2 years of post-study work permit
Numerous courses that fall under Critical Skills Occupation list
FREE 1 – 1 Unbiased Counselling by IEAC Certified Consultants
Study Masters in Ireland
Ireland is a land of Saint and Scholars with 34 higher education institutions offering 5000 programs. Ireland has a range of institutions, including 7 universities and 14 Institutes of Technology, in which 5 Institutions featured in the world’s top 500 QS World University Rankings. Irish Institutions accept an IELTS score or TOEFL certifications. The costs will be around €4,000 and €6,000 for EU and EAA students and €9,000 to €20,000 for Non-EU students, and it also depends on the university you are applying to.
Ireland is also a technology hub with the world’s lowest corporation tax of only 12.5% and has many leading companies with its HeadQuarters. Most Indian Students opt for Computer Science and IT courses, Business Courses, and pharmaceuticals as Ireland has the world’s biggest strategic research facilities. Ireland also has 1000 MNCs with 9 out of 10 global ICT companies, 8 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, 6 of the top 7 diagnostic companies, 8 of the top 10 gaming companies. Ireland is a land of opportunities where one can future in all the fields.
Ireland is an English-speaking friendly country with a rich cultural heritage, traditions, and easy to get accustomed to living and studying.
Individual Universities provide financial support in form of scholarships and bursaries. The Government of Ireland and other organizations also provides financial awards to the students. If you aren’t from the EU or EEA then you need a D Type Study Visa to study in Ireland.
A Master's Degree in Ireland offers you an outstanding teaching procedure with a world-class education and helps you to connect with industry-leading experts.
Masters in Ireland
Ireland is an excellent option for masters in all subject areas due to its expertise in higher education, the deep appreciation and respect for learning. Also, the country's universities are in the top 3 per cent worldwide and Irish research ranks within the top one percent globally in 18 research fields. Be it IT, engineering, arts or science, Ireland offers a wide choice of study and opportunity to study. You can make use of the country's investment in academics and partnerships between its educational institutions and high-tech industries to find a job after your Masters in Ireland.
Masters in Ireland is designed to meet the varied needs of the industry that post-COVID -19 will be growing and progressing at a steady pace. Masters in Ireland provides possibilities to interact and operate with world-renowned practitioners and leaders. Masters in Ireland qualifies the graduates for the administration position and the various challenges that come along with the position. Masters in Ireland provides practical exposure to the current issues faced in the industry. Masters in Ireland will expand your horizons beyond just the course field. Each taught program lasts for a time span of one year. Students taking up taught programs are required to attend weekly tutorials, lectures, and seminars just like their undergraduate degrees. Assessments are conducted via dissertations, projects, and examinations. Masters in Ireland provides graduates promising careers and financial security.
Scope of Masters in Ireland - Post COVID 19
The Scope of Masters in Ireland is also increasing. Achieving a Masters's degree from any one of the popular universities provides the greatest Career after Masters. Students gain new skills, advanced training, and detailed subject knowledge, which automatically increases the Scope of Masters in Ireland. Job opportunities in Ireland after Masters are immense. Scope of Masters in Ireland is bound to increase with an increase in demand that is to be created post the pandemic.
List of Master Programs in Ireland
Top reasons to study a Masters in Ireland
- International standards: Ireland welcomes more than that are recognized worldwide.
- Huge employment opportunities – Ireland offers employment opportunities during the course of the study as well as after graduation.
- Leading Global companies in Ireland: Multinational companies who require a skilled, educated and highly capable workforce are located in Ireland, creating opportunities for employment.
- Supportive learning environments: During the course of the study, certain international offices work closely with academic, administrative and specialist staff to fully support students throughout their time in Ireland.
- Academics since Ancestry: Some of the most ancient universities harbor in Ireland but the education system is at its latest
It may cost around €4,000 and €6,000 for EU and EAA students and €9,000 to €20,000 for Non-EU students. Depending on the university and the popularity of the course, the fees structure may vary. The best universities for masters in Ireland include Universities, Institutes of Technology and Colleges.
Below is the list of Universities for Masters in Ireland
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Atlantic Aviation Institute
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Griffith College
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland Galway
- Technological University Dublin (Blanchardstown)
- Technological University Dublin (Dublin)
- Technological University Dublin (Tallaght)
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Entry requirement for Masters in Ireland
Entry Requirement for Masters in Ireland is usually an overall aggregate of 70% in Universities, 60% in Institutes of Technology and above 55% for colleges. The admission requirements for Masters in Ireland slightly vary according to the institutes of study. Therefore, it depends on the course you choose and the institution you study in.
Given below is the minimum entry requirement for MSc in Ireland
List of Universities for Masters in Ireland
Entry Requirement for Masters in Ireland
|Athlone Institute of Technology||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Atlantic Aviation Institute||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Cork Institute of Technology||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Dublin Business School||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Dublin City University||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Dundalk Institute of Technology||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Griffith College||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Institute of Technology, Carlow||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Limerick Institute of Technology||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Maynooth University||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|National College of Ireland||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|National University of Ireland Galway||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Technological University Dublin (Blanchardstown)||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Technological University Dublin (Dublin)||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Technological University Dublin (Tallaght)||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Trinity College Dublin||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|University College Cork||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|University College Dublin||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|University of Limerick||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Waterford Institute of Technology Dublin Business School||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
After completing the course, you can be sure of not only getting a job back in your hometown but you can increase the chances of staying back in Ireland to work. Also, many students are motivated, equipped with the skills to begin their own company
Studies of our team on the 2020 admission method has exposed to get admission in the course Masters in data science in Ireland the applicants must have 70% or above with less than seven backlogs, the institute of technologies requires there applicants to have more than 60%. The college expects its applicants to have 55% or more with ten or less backlogs.
Admission to Masters in Ireland requirements is as below.
- The first and most essential requirement is a Bachelor's degree with less than five backlogs and a 60% score. Cognate work expertise can be an appended advantage.
- Without GRE - The Ireland universities do not set GRE scores as a mandatory requirement; instead, they look through the student's entire application.
- Supporting documents (Resume, LOR & SOP)- Statement of purpose (SOP), a creation by the student explaining the interests and accomplishments in his/her academic and professional journey, stresses the intentions for a Master's. The added document is the Letter of Recommendation (LOR) drafted by your supervisor, or academics, and your resume is other essential requirements. Ireland universities require three letters of recommendation as a part of the application.
English language requirement for Masters in Ireland
- If you are applying for a postgraduate course at an Irish university, you need to have a relevant bachelor's degree or diploma. Your undergraduate course must be consistent and relevant to the course you wish to pursue your masters in. Applicants will need to hold at least a 2.1 honors degree (60%) or an equivalent result from a university in India.
- All applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in English language. If English is not your first language you must present with the minimum standard in a recognised English language test, as outlined below.
The English Requirements for Masters in Ireland is given below:
Institutes of Technology
|IELTS||6.0 with no section below 5.5||6.0 with no section below 5.5||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
IELTS Requirements for Masters in Ireland
Some universities may ask for a higher score or additional proficiencies. It is always advisable to contact the university before applying. For all proficiency tests the results must normally have been issued within two years prior to the start of your programme. One of the most preferred tests is IELTS that tests your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. The minimum IELTS scores for Masters in Ireland depends on your institution of study.
Below is the minimum IELTS Requirement for MSc in Ireland in the institutions:
List of Universities for Masters in Ireland
IELTS Requirement for Masters in Ireland
|Athlone Institute of Technology||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Atlantic Aviation Institute||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Cork Institute of Technology||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Dublin Business School||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|Dublin City University||6.5 with no section below 6.0|
|Dundalk Institute of Technology||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|Griffith College||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Institute of Technology, Carlow||6.0 with no section below 6.0|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Limerick Institute of Technology||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Maynooth University||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|National College of Ireland||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|National University of Ireland Galway||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|Technological University Dublin (Blanchardstown)||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Technological University Dublin (Dublin)||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Technological University Dublin (Tallaght)||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
|Trinity College Dublin||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|University College Cork||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|University College Dublin||6.5 with no section below 6.0|
|University of Limerick||6.5 with no section below 6.0|
|Waterford Institute of Technology Dublin Business School||6.0 with no section below 5.5|
TOEFL Requirements for Masters in Ireland
TOEFL is another english proficiency test that is recognised by the Universities of Ireland. It grades you on your reading, writing, listening and speaking. The minimum TOEFL scores for Masters in Ireland depends on the courses and the university of study.
Below is the minimum TOEFL Requirement for MSc in Ireland in the institutions:
List of Universities for Masters in Ireland
TOEFL Requirement for Masters in Ireland
|Athlone Institute of Technology||80|
|Atlantic Aviation Institute||60|
|Cork Institute of Technology||80|
|Dublin Business School||90|
|Dublin City University||92|
|Dundalk Institute of Technology||79|
|Institute of Technology, Carlow||90|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||79|
|Limerick Institute of Technology||79|
|National College of Ireland||78|
|National University of Ireland Galway||88|
|Technological University Dublin (Blanchardstown)||92|
|Technological University Dublin (Dublin)||92|
|Technological University Dublin (Tallaght)||92|
|Trinity College Dublin||88|
|University College Cork||90|
|University College Dublin||90|
|University of Limerick||90|
|Waterford Institute of Technology Dublin Business School||80|
PTE Requirements for Masters in Ireland
The third English Language test that you can opt for it PTE - Pearson’s Test in English. It also tests you on the basis of four modules - Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading. The minimum PTE scores vary for different courses and the universities.
Below is the minimum PTE Requirement for MSc in Ireland for Institutions.
List of Universities for Masters in Ireland
PTE Requirement for Masters in Ireland
|Athlone Institute of Technology||58|
|Atlantic Aviation Institute||51|
|Cork Institute of Technology||59|
|Dublin Business School||53|
|Dublin City University||63|
|Dundalk Institute of Technology||59|
|Institute of Technology, Carlow||59|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||59|
|Limerick Institute of Technology||59|
|National College of Ireland||50|
|National University of Ireland Galway||61|
|Technological University Dublin (Blanchardstown)||62|
|Technological University Dublin (Dublin)||62|
|Technological University Dublin (Tallaght)||62|
|Trinity College Dublin||63|
|University College Cork||63|
|University College Dublin||63|
|University of Limerick||63|
|Waterford Institute of Technology Dublin Business School||55|
Tuition Fee for Masters in Ireland
The tuition fee for Masters in Ireland starts at a mere €5,000 year for certain courses. The average cost of masters courses in Ireland is €12,000 per annum. The Universities, Institutes of Technology and Colleges have different tuition fee depending on the course that you would opt to study too. The cost for Masters in Ireland therefore varies, so do check out the minimum fees in each institution of study.
Below is the minimum Tuition Fee for Masters in Ireland in specific universities:
List of Universities for Masters in Ireland
Tuition Fee for Masters in Ireland
|Athlone Institute of Technology||€12,000|
|Atlantic Aviation Institute||€22,500|
|Cork Institute of Technology||€12,000|
|Dublin Business School||€12,000|
|Dublin City University||€14,000|
|Dundalk Institute of Technology||€12,000|
|Institute of Technology, Carlow||€11,250|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||€5,000|
|Limerick Institute of Technology||€11,250|
|National College of Ireland||€14,500|
|National University of Ireland Galway||€15,500|
|Technological University Dublin (Blanchardstown)||€12,500|
|Technological University Dublin (Dublin)||€11,500|
|Technological University Dublin (Tallaght)||€11,650|
|Trinity College Dublin||€18,375|
|University College Cork||€16,000|
|University College Dublin||€19,200|
|University of Limerick||€11,616|
|Waterford Institute of Technology Dublin Business School||€10,500|
Funding/Scholarships for Postgraduates in Ireland
Various funding options are available for international students looking to study as scholarship for Masters in Ireland. Individual universities often offer fee waivers to some postgraduate students or will provide scholarships out of charitable endowments. You can investigate these options by exploring your institution's website or by getting in touch with GoIreland scholarship team.
Below is the complete list of scholarships for Masters in Ireland.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver The Achiever MBA Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver GMAT MBA Scholarships
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Max Arthur Macauliffe Special Merit Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Global Excellence Graduate Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Global Graduate Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver V.V. Giri Global Excellence Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver MBA International Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Michael Smurfit MBA Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver MSc in Business Analytics Derek O’Connor Scholarship
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver Centenary Scholarship Programme
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver Global Excellence Graduate Scholarship
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver MSc Merit Based Scholarship for International Students
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver Indian Academic Excellence Scholarship for Smurfit
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver International Irish Residents Merit Based MBA Scholarships
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver MBA Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver MSc Merit Based Scholarships for International Students
- 25% Tuition Fee Waiver PG Kemmy Business School Scholarships
- EUR 22,000 Postgraduate Fellowships : The Walsh Fellowship
- EUR 9000 Maynooth University Law Teaching Studentships 2018
- EUR 6,000 The Walsh Scholarship in Law
- EUR 6,000 The Denham Fellowship
- EUR 5,000 Taught Masters Alumni Scholarships
- EUR 5,000 James Healy Masters Scholarship in Law
- EUR 5,000 School of Business Scholarships
- EUR 4,000 PG Science & Engineering Scholarships
- EUR 4,000 The School of Law bursary
- EUR 3,000 Universitas 21 Alumni Scholarship
- EUR 3,000 UCD Student LL.M Scholarships
- EUR 2,950 National College of Ireland Scholarships
- EUR 2,000 PG AHSS Scholarships
- EUR 2,000 Taught Master's Scholarships
- EUR 2,000 Postgraduate Merit Scholarships
- EUR 2,000 Scholarships for Postgraduate Programmes
- EUR 2,000 PG Science & Engineering Scholarships
- EUR 1,500 PG Kemmy Business School Scholarships
- EUR 1,500 PG AHSS Scholarships
- EUR 1,450 National College of Ireland Scholarships
- Dublin City University furnishes a scholarship that waives off 25% of your tuition fee based on your academics.
- University College Dublin acknowledges students' outstanding academic and notable extracurricular records with euro 1000 to euro 4000 worth of scholarship.
- The University of Limerick awards early applicants with euro 1000 and students with exceptional academic records with another euro 1000.
- University College Dublin and the National University of Ireland, Galway honors students' exceptional academic and outstanding extracurricular records with EUR 1000 to EUR 4000 worth of scholarship.
- Students with a striking educational and extracurricular background earn an award of EUR 1800 to EUR 2000 from university college cork.
- Dublin City University renders a quality scholarship that waives off 25% of your tuition fee.
- A scholarship worth EUR 1000 to EUR 2000 is conferred to a scrupulous student by Technological University Dublin and Maynooth University.
- Cork Institute of Technology awards EUR 3000 to every student of the data analytics masters course.
- Athlone Institute of Technology awards every student for masters in data analytics an enrollment scholarship of EUR 2000.
- An enrollment scholarship for students' masters in data analytics of EUR 4000 by the national college of Ireland and EUR1000-2000 by Dublin business school.
- Griffith College Dublin on admittance for all student shelves off EUR 3000 to EUR 3500
Get all your doubts
clarified now for
Thank you for choosing us
Our experts will get back to you at the earliest
People also search for:
MBA Universities In Ireland Universities In Ireland For MS Scholarships For Masters In Ireland Masters In Ireland For Indian Students Universities For Masters In Ireland Masters In Ireland Reviews Masters In Ireland Cost Postgraduate Courses Ireland List Of Universities In Ireland Study Masters Degree In Ireland
List the classification of services for Masters in Ireland provided by GoIreland ?
we at GoIreland provide one to one counseling to the students, and other services that comprise determining the best-suited university by examining your profile, applying to the university of your choice, with the documentation and visa, and assisting you with loans and accommodations in Ireland.
What does the GoIreland charge for counseling of Masters in Ireland?
We do not charge any amount from our students for counseling or several other services that we provide; for any assistance from the visa application or information, feel free to contact us.
What is your study visa completion percentage?
Through the relentless hard work, our team continues to hold a 100% visa success record, and for more detailed information, contact us.
Is GoIreland licensed representative of Masters in Ireland universities?
Yes, we are licensed to represent all the Irish universities and are committed to furnishing you with the most authoritative information.