Scholarships in IrelandCall now
Highlights of Scholarships in Ireland
Permanent Residence (PR) in just 2 years
There are 38 scholarships available
Merit Prizes range from €1,450 to 100% tuition fee waiver
Admission fee included in Scholarships
Separate scholarships for excellence in sports
Our experts at our scholarship team provides complete guidance
2 years of post-study work permit
There are 10 scholarships providing 100% tuition fee waiver
FREE 1 – 1 Unbiased Counselling by IEAC Certified Consultants
Scholarships in Ireland
Looking at the fees structure and the expenses to stay and study in Ireland, you may want to try and do some cost-cutting. It is essential to plan your entire period of study including living before you leave India. You may be looking for scholarships to finance your education in Ireland. Well, the Government of Ireland, the Irish higher education institutions (University, Institute of Technology & Colleges) and various other organizations offers a range of merit-based scholarships which can help you to a certain extent. Most Irish universities provide a range of undergraduate and postgraduate student grants and scholarships, financed through the university's own resources or through endowments from alumni, private benefactors, and other partners such as industry. Scholarships are granted to deserving students solely at the discretion of the awarding organizations.
Education in Ireland is incredibly competitive and important for the future of students. Free education transformed the rate of participation in the second level, along with rising numbers completing the senior cycle. Education raised the productivity of individuals and widened the economy, hence the country heavily and carefully invested in higher education. This is one best reason to study in Ireland.
Am I eligible for a scholarship?
The awarding organization set their own criteria for eligibility for scholarships, there is no common eligibility criteria or thumb rule for a financial award. Usual criteria include having a certain grade point average in specific stream of study, English language test score (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE), in some case you should be from certain country. Understanding the eligibility for scholarships may be confusing, but you are advised to check with GoIreland scholarship team on your eligibility for scholarships
How do I apply?
Like eligibility, there is no common rule on how to apply for scholarships to study in Ireland. Some scholarships may just require you to submit a scholarship application form, while few awarding institutions may require you to submit essays on different topics like your work in certain field of study or generic essay which would reflect your personality or in some cases you might have to do a direct pitch on why you need the scholarship. If you think you are eligible for a particular scholarship and need help in applying, kindly contact GoIreland scholarship team to help you with the application process.
Scholarships for Masters in Ireland
In order to bring more Indian students to Ireland recently, the Government of Ireland has announced scholarships worth €1,500,000.
Individual universities also offer fee waivers to some postgraduate students or will provide scholarships out of charitable endowments. You can investigate these options by exploring the institution's website or by getting in touch with the GoIreland scholarship team.
Below is the complete list of scholarships for Master’s in Ireland.
- Under the Government of Ireland Scholarships, they initiative 60 scholarships and are awarded to the students with high caliber for 1 year.
- Government of Ireland scholarship offers a €10,000 stipend for one year’s study and also a full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
- €4,000 Fee Waiver Max Arthur Macauliffe Special Merit Scholarship
- €4,000 Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Global Excellence Graduate Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Global Graduate Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver V.V. Giri Global Excellence Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Centenary Scholarship Programme
- EUR 22,000 Postgraduate Fellowships: The Walsh Fellowship
- EUR 9000 Maynooth University Law Teaching Studentships 2018
- Dublin City University furnishes a scholarship that waives off 25% of your tuition fee based on your academics.
- University College Dublin acknowledges students' outstanding academic and notable extracurricular records with euro 1000 to euro 4000 worth of scholarship.
- The University of Limerick awards early applicants with euro 1000 and students with exceptional academic records with another euro 1000.
- University College Dublin and the National University of Ireland, Galway honors students' exceptional academic and outstanding extracurricular records with EUR 1000 to EUR 4000 worth of scholarship.
- Students with a striking educational and extracurricular background earn an award of EUR 1800 to EUR 2000 from university college cork.
- Dublin City University renders a quality scholarship that waives off 25% of your tuition fee.
- Technological University Dublin and Maynooth University conferred a scholarship worth EUR 1000 to EUR 2000 to scrupulous students.
- Cork Institute of Technology awards EUR 3000 to every student of the data analytics master’s course.
- Athlone Institute of Technology awards every student for master’s in data analytics an enrollment scholarship of EUR 2000.
- An enrollment scholarship for students' masters in data analytics of EUR 4000 by the National college of Ireland and EUR 1000-2000 by Dublin business school.
- Griffith College Dublin on admittance for all student shelves off EUR 3000 to EUR 3500.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver MSc in Business Analytics Derek O’Connor Scholarship.
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver MSc Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students.
- 25% Tuition Fee Waiver PG Kemmy Business School Scholarships
- 25% Tuition Fee Waiver PG Kemmy Business School Scholarships
- EUR 6,000 The Walsh Scholarship in Law
- EUR 6,000 The Denham Fellowship
- EUR 4,000 PG Science & Engineering Scholarships
- EUR 4,000 The School of Law bursary
- EUR 3,000 Universitas 21 Alumni Scholarship
- EUR 3,000 UCD Student LL.M Scholarships
- EUR 2,000 PG AHSS Scholarships
Scholarships for MBA in Ireland
- TU Dublin offers Centenary Scholarship Program as 50% of your tuition fees
- MBA Entrepreneurial Scholarship is awarded to students at Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and covers 50% of the MBA tuition fees.
- The University of Limerick offers scholarships to Indian Students and the amount ranges from 1 to 3.5 lakhs INR.
- EUR 5,000 - School of Business Scholarships
- Trinity College Dublin based on a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments, or aiding to society awards EUR 5000 to MBA students.
- University College Cork awards MBA admitted students based on a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments, or contribution to society with EUR 3000.
- Griffith College Dublin on admission awards every student with EUR 3000 to EUR 3500.
- Dublin Business School awards every successful applicant with EUR 1000 - 2000.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver the Achiever MBA Scholarship.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver GMAT MBA Scholarships.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver MBA International Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver Michael Smurfit MBA Scholarship
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver International Irish Residents Merit Based MBA Scholarships
- EUR 5,000 Taught Masters Alumni Scholarships
- EUR 5,000 James Healy Masters Scholarship in Law
Scholarships for Bachelors in Ireland
- Dundalk Institute of Technology provides accommodation that is completely free for all 4 years of the UG course for Indian Nationals. Approx EUR 20,000, also waives off EUR 1000 on every successful application, and academic merit is based on an 80% score in Grade 12, worth EUR 1000.
- Students with 60% in their overall grades and a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band) receive a waiver of 20% in tuition fees every year by the Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Bachelors academic Scholarship is based on a 75% score in Grade 12, worth EUR 6000 one time by the University of Limerick .
- NUI Galway offers scholarships amounting from $2,200- $5,700 for UG students.
- Maynooth University offers various scholarships like Sports Scholarship, Entrance Scholarship, Michael Osborne Scholarship, Music Scholarship, Intel Women in Technology Scholarship, etc., and the awards amounting to $1,200- $3,440 per year under different schemes.
Scholarships for Doctorate in Ireland
- The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is a studentship for excellent research and researchers across all disciplines.
- The Employment-Based Postgraduate Programme is also multi-disciplinary but operates through employer partnerships at specific institutions.
- Enterprise Partnership Scheme co-funds researchers to bring their ideas into enterprise
- The Ireland Homecoming Study Programme offered by the Technological Higher Education Association supports descendants of Irish nationals to pursue higher education at the Institutes of Technology.
- Walsh Fellowships provides funding for students in the Agriculture and Food Development research area
- NUI Galway offers an allowance of $18,300 for the research candidates.
Get all your doubts
clarified now for
Thank you for choosing us
Our experts will get back to you at the earliest
People also search for:
Scholarship in ireland for international students Scholarship in ireland universities Phd scholarship in ireland Free scholarship in ireland Scholarships for studying in ireland Study in ireland with scholarship Scholarships to study in ireland Universities in ireland with scholarships Scholarship process for study in ireland How to get scholarship to study in ireland