Masters in Data Analytics in IrelandCall now
Highlights of Studying MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland
Permanent Residence (PR) in just 2 years
Data Analyst is the best job according to Glassdoor with a salary of €50,000
For an MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland, the tuition fee starts from ₹8L.
Data Analytics is the heart of Google & employs 5000 staff exclusively for data.
Ireland would have 21,000 jobs for Data Analytics graduates by 2021.
16 Masters in Data Analytics program offered by 14 top institutions.
2 years of post-study work permit.
Data Analytics is part of Critical Skills Occupations List.
FREE 1 – 1 Unbiased Counselling by IEAC Certified Consultants
Data Analytics in Ireland
Today, Data Analytics is one of the most popular courses in the world. Every year, lots of students seek to pursue the Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland from several reputed universities and colleges. Because an increasing number of companies and organizations in Ireland rely on data insights and technology, Data Analytics and Big Data Management graduates can find job opportunities easily in almost all industry. Few of the most common jobs are Data analyst, Data scientist, Business analyst, database developer, Data analytics manager, Data engineer, Data architect, Cloud architect, Database administrator, Data strategist, Machine learning engineer, etc.
What is Data Analytics?
Data analytics involves collecting, organizing and interpretation of statistical information to make it useful to a range of industries and organizations. It is the process of converting raw data into human-readable data using various techniques to increase efficiency and profit of an organization. Data analytics are used in a range of industries to help companies and organizations to make better decisions as well as validate and refute existing theories and models.
MS in data analytics in Ireland teaches you that data science isn't just ML algorithms or statistics. It is fairly a business. While business understanding has always been crucial, it will be more so in the post-COVID-19 world. Every succinct decision that the company makes will be thought of in some correlation with COVID-19. But is that enough? It is good, but it isn't. MS in data analytics in Ireland equips you with the skills that will help you face challenges across all your machine learning assignments.MS in Data Analytics in Ireland acquaints students to discourses that additionally enable them to span different academic disciplines. Students need to complete their projects by interpreting real-world issues. MS in data analytics in Ireland also gets to build skills that they can use in their academic and professional careers. Teaching is offered through tutorials, lectures, supervised research assignments, and seminars. Industry professionals, experts, and educators with several years of skilled experience teach the students. Formal examinations, coursework, practical activities, designations, and reports are used for assessing the knowledge gained by the students.
Get all your doubts
clarified now for
Thank you for choosing us
Our experts will get back to you at the earliest
Which university is best for MS in Data Analytics in Ireland?
Some of the top universities for MS in Data Analytics in Ireland are Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, University Cork College, Griffith College and Maynooth University, etc.
Is Ireland good for MS in Data Analytics?
According to the 2020 World Rankings, seven universities in Ireland that offer MS in data Analytics are ranked among the top universities in the world. Also, you can earn up to £25,000 and £30,000 per year and with a few years' experience, salaries can rise to between £30,000 and £35,000.
MS in Data Analytics in Ireland
MS Data Analytics in Ireland teaches you that data science isn't just ML algorithms or statistics. It is fairly a business. While business understanding has always been crucial, it will be more so in the post-COVID-19 world. Every succinct decision that the company makes will be thought of in some correlation with COVID-19. But is that enough? It is good, but it isn't. MS in data analytics in Ireland equips you with the skills that will help you face challenges across all your machine learning assignments. MS in Data Analytics Ireland acquaints students to discourses that additionally enable them to span different academic disciplines. Students need to complete their projects by interpreting real-world issues. MS in data analytics in Ireland also gets to build skills that they can use in their academic and professional careers. Teaching is offered through tutorials, lectures, supervised research assignments, and seminars. Industry professionals, experts, and educators with several years of skilled experience teach the students. Formal examinations, coursework, practical activities, designations, and reports are used for assessing the knowledge gained by the students.
Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland
Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland is ideal for graduates who are looking to progress into the emerging data analytics market. Ireland is the best place to study best data analytics courses for graduates who have technical or mathematical problem-solving skills and for professionals to increase their employment potential.
A graduate in MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland is someone who scrutinizes information using data analysis tools. The meaningful results they pull from the raw data helps their employers or clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends. To acquire these skills, an MS in Data Analytics in Ireland would be apt.
Data is everywhere, and it has led to the growth of data analysis jobs across the globe. There is a 50% increase in the demand for a graduate in MSc Data Analytics in Ireland since the last 5 years. In 2012, 2.5 billion gigabytes (GB) of data was generated every day and by 2020, about 1.7 megabytes of new information will be created every second for every human. This points out to the huge demand for specialists in MSc Data Analytics Ireland to handle all the data. Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland provides you with the skills and knowledge required to help companies and public bodies deal with complex data.
MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland informs you about the use of Computer science and Statistics methodologies to transform data into useful information that can support decision making. Data-driven thinking is being extended to every facet of life, and there has been an explosion in the amount of data that’s available in the last few years which drives a lot of Indian students to pursue MS in Data Analytics in Ireland. It may be a web server logs, online transaction records or data from senses, the question facing every organization today, is how to use data effectively -- not just their own data, but all the data that’s available and relevant. Using data effectively requires fairly well-defined kinds of analysis and this knowledge can be acquired by doing a Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland. Data scientists combine practical skills like coding and Mathematics with the ability to analysis statistics. When it comes to data analytics and data analysis, Ireland is already reaping huge job opportunities.
Data Analytics Courses in Ireland
Data analytics courses in Ireland are becoming popular among students.Top reasons for students to study data analytics in Ireland is that you will be equipped with the required skills that shape you into a professional data scientist in the long run. You will be able to solve complex scientific problems and analyze large data sets using a range of theoretical tools.
Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland helps to develop a range of skills in practical programming and data analytics, including applications in high-performance computing.
Graduates can choose to work in a range of specific sectors in data analytics, quantitative modeling in finance, computational science and engineering due to the unique combination of modules and skills offered by the program.
Data analytics as a career after you complete an MS in Data Analytics in Ireland opens up the avenue for abundant opportunities. A qualifying degree, along with certifications of the basic technology adopted at the industrial level, will be the key criteria for you to become a professional data scientist or an analyst.
MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland will help you attain computational and analytical skills that many of the fresher’s lack and qualify you to take the first step in your career. Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland is a popular choice for students who have a good hand for computing and numbers.
MSc Data Analytics Ireland is suitable for students from technical disciplines such as engineering, computer science and mathematics with talent in finding mathematical or computer solutions to business problems. All top universities offer Masters in data analytics Ireland.. Some programmes are coupled with Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning tool and creating scope for all sectors.
Best data analytics courses in Ireland
Choosing the best course in the top universities is an essential thing for those who want to study abroad. Don’t worry! GoIreland help you to choose the best data analytics courses in Ireland. Here are the lists of best data analytics masters in Ireland,
Top universities for data analytics in Ireland
Data Analytics Courses in Ireland
|Trinity College Dublin||MSc in Computer Science - Data Science|
|University College Dublin||MSc in Data & Computational Science|
|University College Dublin||MSc in Social Data Analytics|
|University College Dublin||MSC Data Analytics|
|University College Cork||MSc in Data Science and Analytics|
|National University of Ireland Galway||MSc in Computer Science - Data Analytics|
|Technological University Dublin (Dublin)||MSc in Computing (Data Analytics)|
|Dublin City University||MSc in Computing (Data Analytics)|
|Maynooth University||MSc in Data Science And Analytics|
|Athlone Institute of Technology||MSc in Data Analytics|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||MSc in Big Data Analytics|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||MSc in Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence|
|Institute of Technology, Carlow||MSc in Data Science|
|Cork Institute of Technology||MSc in Data Science & Analytics|
|Griffith College||MSc in Big Data Management and Analytics|
|National College of Ireland||MSc in Data Analytics|
|Dublin Business School||MSc in Data Analytics|
Top Universities in Ireland for MS in Data Analytics
Data Analytics in Ireland is one of the most sorted course and all the top universities in Ireland for data analytics will help you kick start an amazing career. The curriculum followed in best university for data analytics in Ireland will be a combination of taught modules and a final dissertation. The overall course duration is one year and stays back option for two years. Choose the best universities to study data analytics in Ireland, below are the list of top universities in Ireland for MS in Data Analytics.
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- University College Cork
- National University of Ireland Galway
- Technological University Dublin (Dublin)
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Griffith College
- National College of Ireland
- Dublin Business School
Duration of Data Analytics Courses in Ireland
Top universities for data analytics in Ireland
Data analytics course Ireland
|Trinity College Dublin||MSc in Computer Science - Data Science||Full Time||1 Year|
|University College Dublin||MSc in Data & Computational Science||Full Time
|University College Dublin||MSc in Social Data Analytics||Full Time
|University College Dublin||MSC Data Analytics||Part Time||2 Years|
|University College Cork||MSc in Data Science and Data Analytics||Full Time||1 Year|
|National University of Ireland Galway||MSc in Computer Science - Data Analytics||Full Time
|Technological University Dublin (Dublin)||MSc in Computing (Data Analytics)||Full Time||1 Year|
|Dublin City University||MSc in Computing (Data Analytics)||Full Time||1 Year|
|Maynooth University||MSc in Data Science And Data Analytics||Full Time
|Athlone Institute of Technology||MSc in Data Analytics||Full Time||1 Year|
Data Analytics in Ireland Scope
Masters in data analytics in Ireland gain you a competitive edge in any company that deals with big data. MSc data analytics in Ireland is mostly coupled with computing science or data analytics, which enables you to take up roles as a data analyst as well as a data scientist. An interview done as part of the Burtch-Works study in 2017 found that 49% hold a master’s and 41% hold a PhD. MS in Data Analytics in Ireland holds the key for a well-paid high profile job for you shortly. If you are really interested and if you like to take up a challenging role that has a huge career, you need to think about doing data analytics masters in Ireland.
COVID-19 pandemic has hugely appended the lives of millions of employed professionals, especially those working in the data and analytics industry. This crisis brought in the new normal of remote working and has also pushed analytics at the forefront, which has altered the way analytics professionals carry out their work. In fact, according to a recent survey done by Analytics India Magazine, it has been noted that 92% of leadership believes that the demand for data analytics scope in ireland would gain traction in the post-COVID world, which will bring out the necessity for organizations to hire new analytics talent. This need to hire new data analytics will increase the data analytics scope in ireland by 67% as the lead larger enterprises in the use of analytics across every department with 68% of small businesses using analytics in Operations, 56% in Finance, 50% in Sales, and 45% in Product., and Master in data analytics is the best way to cope with the demand.
Requirements for Study Data Analytics in Ireland
All universities have specific entry requirement for Data Analytics in Ireland since there are a huge number of applications for the programme every year. Usually the eligibility criteria for Masters in data analytics Ireland universities are bachelor’s degree either in engineering, science, arts or commerce with a score of 70% or above and a history of less than 5 arrears. Work experience of 2-3 years can be an added advantage when applying with Universities.
An alternative method is to have a Professional Diploma in Data Analytics with a grade point average of 3.08 or higher. Eligibility criteria for MS in data analytics in Ireland Institute of Technology and colleges are bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics and engineering with a score of 60% and above. Institute of technology/colleges may consider applications with 5-6 backlogs or arrears for admission to their MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland.
The detailed survey of our team on the 2020 admission process has revealed that to get admission in the course MS in data analytics in Ireland; the applicants must have 70% or above with less than seven backlogs. The institute of technologies requires there applicants to have more than 60%. The college requires its applicants to have 55% or more with ten or fewer backlogs. Admission Requirements for MS in Data Analytics in Ireland
- Complete undergraduate degree in engineering or mathematics
- Minimum 60% at the undergraduate level.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Mathematical and statistical problem-solving skills
Admission Requirements for MS in Data Analytics in Ireland is as below.
- The most important and basic Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland requirements are a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, computer science, mathematics, graduates with less than five backlogs, and a 60% score. Related work expertise can be an appended advantage.
- Without GRE - Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland without GRE is possible as GRE is not a mandatory requirement for the same.
- Supporting documents (Resume, LOR & SOP)- Statement of purpose (SOP), an essay that acts as the means for students to describe their interests and achievements academic and professional journey, emphasizes the intentions for a Master's. Letter of Recommendation (LOR) is the next document drafted by your supervisor, or academics to showcase your credibility and your resume are other fundamental requirements.
The following list provides the entry requirement for Data Analytics Courses in Ireland.
BEST UNIVERSITY FOR DATA ANALYTICS IN IRELAND
Entry Requirement for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland (CGPA or Percentage)
|Trinity College Dublin||75% or 7.5 CGPA|
|University College Dublin||65% or 6.5 CGPA|
|National University of Ireland Galway||65% or 6.5 CGPA|
|University College Cork||65% or 6.5 CGPA|
|Dublin City University||65% or 6.5 CGPA|
|Technological University Dublin||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Maynooth University||65% or 6.5 CGPA|
|Cork Institute of Technology||65% or 6.5 CGPA|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Athlone Institute of Technology||65% or 6.5 CGPA|
|National College of Ireland||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Griffith College Dublin||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Dublin Business School||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
English Requirements for study Data Analytics in Ireland
TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores is a mandatory English Requirement for Data Analytics Masters in Ireland. You need to score a minimum eligible score to get an admission for MS in Data Analytics in Ireland. The minimum English score required for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland to get an admission in any of the top Data Analytics universities in Ireland may vary from one institution to another. Below is the minimum English Requirements for MS in Data Analytics in Ireland.
Institute Of Technology
|IELTS||6.5 with no section below 5.5||6.5 with no section below 5.5||6.0|
|PTE||61, with no section below 59||59||59|
IELTS Requirements for study Data Analytics in Ireland
Getting admitted for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland could be simple but there are certain criteria which the universities are very particular. IELTS Requirements for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland is one such aspect that is essential for admission as well as a visa. IELTS - International English Language Testing System grades you based on four modules that include Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The minimum IELTS requirement for MS in Data Analytics in Ireland is an overall band score of 6.5 with no section less than 5.5. The IELTS requirement for Master’s in Data Analytics in Ireland varies with each university, and they are mentioned in the table below.
IELTS Requirement for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland
|Trinity College Dublin||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|University College Dublin||6.5 with no section below 6|
|National University of Ireland Galway||6.5 overall & 6.5 in writing, 6 in listening, speaking & reading|
|University College Cork||6.5 with no section below 6|
|Dublin City University||6.5 with no section below 6|
|Technological University Dublin||6.5 with no section below 6|
|Maynooth University||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|Cork Institute of Technology||6 with no section below 5.5|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||6 with no section below 5.5|
|Athlone Institute of Technology||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
|National College of Ireland||6 with no section below 5.5|
|Griffith College Dublin||6 with no section below 5.5|
|Dublin Business School||6.5 with no section below 5.5|
TOEFL requirements for study Data Analytics in Ireland
Many students also take up TOEFL which is acceptable for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland. For admit the TOEFL requirement for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland ranges between 79 and 92. Universities, Institute of Technologies and Colleges have specific TOEFL Score requirements for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland. The minimum TOEFL requirement for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland in colleges is 78 and institute of technology is 79 while Universities require 88 and above with specific band requirements.
BEST UNIVERSITY FOR DATA ANALYTICS IN IRELAND
TOEFL Requirement for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland
|Trinity College Dublin||88|
|University College Dublin||90 with no section below 20|
|National University of Ireland Galway||88|
|University College Cork||90 with 21 in speaking, 20 in listening & writing and 19 in reading|
|Dublin City University||92|
|Technological University Dublin||92|
|Cork Institute of Technology||80 with 18 in reading & 17 in listening & writing|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||79|
|Athlone Institute of Technology||90|
|National College of Ireland||78|
|Griffith College Dublin||79|
|Dublin Business School||90|
PTE requirements for study Data Analytics in Ireland
Most students may not be aware that PTE – Pearson Test of English is another English Language Test that is considered for Master’s in Data Analytics in Ireland. It evaluates your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills to be able to be deemed eligible for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland. PTE requirements for Master’s in Data Analytics in Ireland is a minimum score of 61 with no section below 59 in Universities and 59 with no section less than 56 in Institutes of Technology and 59 in colleges.
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN IRELAND FOR DATA ANALYTICS
PTE Requirement for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland
|Trinity College Dublin||63 with no section below 59|
|University College Dublin||63 with no section below 59|
|National University of Ireland Galway||61|
|University College Cork||63 with no section below 59|
|Dublin City University||63 with no section below 59|
|Technological University Dublin||62|
|Cork Institute of Technology||59 with no section below 56|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||59|
|Athlone Institute of Technology||59|
|National College of Ireland||50|
|Griffith College Dublin||59|
|Dublin Business School||63|
Tuition fee for Study Data Analytics in Ireland
Data analyst course in Ireland fee starts from € 10,000 depending on the University and the colleges. The tuition fee for MS in Data Analytics in Ireland ranges from €10,000 to €19,200. The top universities cost at around €12,500 to € 19,200 for Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland. Several Institutes of technology have their tuition fee for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland ranging from €10,000 to €12,000. If you are looking to study Data Analytics in Ireland, the average cost of Masters in Data Analytics Ireland is €14,300.
UNIVERSITIES IN IRELAND FOR DATA ANALYTICS
TUITION FEES FOR DATA ANALYTICS COURSES IN IRELAND
|Trinity College Dublin||€ 22,575|
|University College Dublin||€ 19,200|
|National University of Ireland Galway||€ 17,500|
|Dublin City University||€ 17,000|
|University College Cork||€ 18,000|
|Technological University Dublin||€ 12,500|
|Maynooth University||€ 15,000|
|Athlone Institute of Technology||€ 12,000|
|Letterkenny Institute of Technology||€ 10,000|
|Griffith College||€ 12,835|
|Dublin Business School||€ 12,500|
|National College of Ireland||€ 14,500|
Scholarship for Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland
Scholarships are the motivation for students who have good score in their previous academic performance. Universities in Ireland offer Scholarship for Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland. There are 11 Scholarships for MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland and the merit prizes range between € 2,000 to 100% tuition fee waiver. The first and foremost eligibility criterion is admitting in MS in Data Analytics in Ireland course. Below is the list of Scholarship for Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland
- Global Excellence Scholarship for Smurfit is another scholarship for all UCD’s Smurfit school students covering 100% of tuition fee.
- Centenary scholarship programme offered by TUD which covers 50% of tuition fee.
- School of Business Scholarship offered by Trinity College Dublin worth € 5,000.
- MSc Merit based Scholarship for International Students is an exclusive scholarship for Indian students that cover 50% of tuition fee.
- Global Excellence Scholarship for Smurfit is another scholarship for all UCD’s Smurfit school students covering 50% of tuition fee.
- National College of Ireland Scholarships worth € 2,950.
- Postgraduate Merit Scholarship of €2,000 for all NUIG Students.
- Max Arthur Macauliffe Special Merit Scholarship comprising a full fee waiver.
- Sir Peter Freyer Scholarship with a full fee waiver.
- Taught master’s scholarship for all Maynooth University students offers € 2,000.
- Taught master’s Alumni scholarship of €5,000 offered by Maynooth University.
- University College Dublin and the National University of Ireland, Galway honors students' exceptional academic and outstanding extracurricular records with EUR 1000 to EUR 4000 worth of scholarship.
- Students with a striking educational and extracurricular background earn an award of EUR 1800 to EUR 2000 from university college cork.
- Dublin City University renders a quality scholarship that waives off 25% of your tuition fee.
- A scholarship worth EUR 1000 to EUR 2000 is conferred to a scrupulous student by Technological University Dublin and Maynooth University.
- Cork Institute of Technology awards EUR 3000 to every student of the data analytics masters course.
- Athlone Institute of Technology awards every student for masters in data analytics an enrollment scholarship of EUR 2000
- An enrollment scholarship for students' masters in data analytics of 4000 EUR by the national college of Ireland and 1000-2000 EUR by Dublin business school.
Data analytics in Ireland salary
There is an increasing demand for graduates that can collate, interpret, manage and store large volumes of data. Graduates can be employed as analysts, database administrators, data warehouse consultants, business intelligence consultants to name a few. Employment agencies report the salary of Data analyst in Ireland ranging from €35,000-70,000 depending on experience.
Job opportunities for MS in data analytics in Ireland
Since MS in Data Analytics in Ireland teaches you to manage, analyze and interpret large heterogeneous data sources, companies are in constant need for a data analyst to deal with large data sets. During the course, learn to design, compare and select appropriate data analytic techniques, using software tools for data storage/management. Get familiar with probabilistic and statistical methods that will be part of your curriculum.
Top Companies that Hire Data Analysts in Ireland
- Specialist software development houses like Apple, Cisco, CiTi-Technology, Cloudreach, Dell, Digital Turbine, EMC, Guidewire, Intel, Open Text, Pilz, SAP, Transerve Technologies
- Manufacturing companies - Enterprise Ireland, IBM
- Telecommunications firms such as BT, Ericsson, Trend Micro
- Financial services - Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Bank of Ireland, PWC
- Consulting agencies – Accenture, First Derivatives
MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland graduates are in high demand in various other governmental agencies, colleges, universities and pharmaceutical companies also.
Job Opportunities after MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland
Job and roles in Data Analytics require diverse of skills. Here are some of the data science roles discussed along with the technical knowledge, skills and mindset needed to carry it.
- Data Analyst: Data Analyst job is considered to be the No. 1 job in Ireland.A data analyst is someone who scrutinizes information using data analysis tools. The meaningful results they pull from the raw data helps their employers or clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends. The average salary of a data analyst is €53,000 per annum.
If you want to work as a data analyst, then you must know languages like Python, C, R, Excel, SQL and more. A data analyst
- Uses advanced computerized models to extract the data needed
- Remove corrupted data
- Perform initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Perform further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- Perform final analysis to provide additional data screening
- Prepare reports based on analysis and present to management How your career can develop
- Business Analyst: The role of a business analyst is very less; the business analysts do wonders at their jobs, because they are deeply aware of the various business processes. They are able to link data insights with workable business insights and use storytelling strategies to convey the message across the whole organization. Organizations in different industries with the need for business analysts are involved and diverse. Some of the organizations that have leading business analyst jobs are Dell, Oracle, and Uber.
- Data Scientist: In order to communicate results that influence the approach of an organization to a challenge, a data scientist uses a strong business sense. In addition to the fact that a data scientist could have many roles depending on which industry/sector they are interested in, for example a data scientist works for Facebook might analyze the type of page users ‘like’, and use this information to decide which kind of advertises a user will see when using their Facebook account. They combine practical skills such as coding and mathematics with statistical analysis. A leading tendency has surfaced recently, called "Big Data" and resulting in global demand for data scientists. Big data means the collection and analysis of massive amounts of data.
Data Scientist is paid much more than a data analyst as the role of a data scientist is crucial in business decisions. You can earn more than €90,000 per year if you possess the skills and knowledge to become a data scientist.
- Data and Analytics Manager: The one who manages data and analytics gives direction to the data science team and makes sure the right priorities are set. A Data analytics manager combines strong technical skills in a diverse set of technologies like SAS, R, Excel, SQL, Python with the social and leadership skills required to manage a team.
- Data Architect: The importance of data architect jobs is also increasing with the rise of big data. The person in this role creates the blueprints for data management systems to centralize, integrate, maintain, and protect the data sources. Data Analyst and Database Designer make the role of a Data Architect. They integrate data from different unrelated data sources to help find relevant information.
- Data Engineer The ones going for data engineer job profile often have a background in software engineering and love to handle databases and large-scale processing systems. The data engineers can easily master technologies and therefore, is familiar with a diverse set of languages that span both statistical programming languages and languages oriented more towards web development.
- Statistician: The job of a statistician is to represent the data science field for getting useful insights from data. Having a logical and stats oriented mindset, and a strong background in statistical methodologies, and theories, a statistician harvests the data and turns it into knowledge and information. If you are going for this job profile, make sure you can handle all sorts of data. The quantitative background helps the modern statisticians to quickly master new technologies and use these to boost their intellectual capabilities. You can radically transform the business with your quantitative knowledge
- Database Administrator: Since data is the next big thing, companies need Database Administrators who can make sure you are fully exploiting the available data. Database Administrators (DBA) make sure that the database is available to all relevant users, performing properly, and is kept safe. DBA’s prevent mishaps, make sure the security is taken care of, all the backup and recovery systems are in place, and keeps track of the different technologies that are being used and how to support these. A DBA is paid around €50,000-60,000 per year depending on the experience.
Professional Associations Related to MSc in Data Analytics in Ireland
- ICS - The Society for Chartered IT Professionals in Ireland
- International Game Developers Association (IGDA)
- ICT Ireland
- Irish Internet Association
- Irish Software Association
- National Software Directorate
- Insight Centre for Data Analytics
- Business Analyst Association of Ireland
- The Society for Chartered IT Professionals in Ireland
- Irish Centre for High-End Computing (ICHEC)
- Irish Computer Society
List of Masters courses in Data Analytics
Get all your doubts
clarified now for
Thank you for choosing us
Our experts will get back to you at the earliest
People also search for:
MSc in data analytics in Ireland Masters in data analytics in Ireland MSc in Ireland for data analytics Masters in Ireland for data analytics Top data analytics masters in Ireland Top data analytics Universities in Ireland Top data analytics colleges in Ireland Data analytics Universities in Ireland Data analytics colleges in Ireland Fees for MSc data analytics in Ireland IELTS score for data analytics in Ireland Top companies for data analytics in Ireland Salary of data analyst in Ireland
What is the assistance provided by GoIreland for Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland ?
We render personalized services that include choosing the best-suited university by examining your profile, applying to the university of your choice, with the documentation and visa, and assisting you with loans and accommodations in Ireland.
Whats the fee that GoIreland charges for its Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland services?
We charge our students nothing for all the services that we provide.
What is your visa success rate?
Our dedicated team, through their consistent hard work, holds a 100% visa success rate record.
Will you help with preparation of LOR and SOP for Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland ?
Yes, our team of experts helps you in presenting your best in the statement of purpose and also in drafting a letter of recommendation.
Do you officially represent Masters in Data Analytics in Ireland universities?
Yes, We officially represent all the Irish universities and are dedicated to providing you the most authentic information