Dundalk Institute of Technology (DkIT)Call Bharathi +91-9884061236 now
Highlights of Studying in Dundalk Institute of Technology (DkIT)
9L minimum tuition fee.
Free Counselling by our expert counsellors.
CGPA as low as 6.0 accepted for post graduate programmes.
Simple and hassle-free application process.
5 Postgraduate courses available.
PTE requirement is just an overall score of 59.
Small class sizes, interactive and stimulating learning environment.
Introduction to Dundalk Institute of Technology
Dundalk Institute of Technology is also recognized as DkIT.; it has acquired eminence as the preeminent provider of higher education in Ireland. The DkIT campus is widespread around an area of 360,000 m2 (90-acre), it is located in Dundalk, County Louth is placed midway between the 2 largest towns on Ireland Island, Dublin & Belfast (each around 80 KM apart).
At Dundalk Institute of Technology, you are granted the chance to develop your skills over time, from Higher Certification to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and P.hd Level. The university is dedicated to guaranteeing that scholars are provided the opportunity to grow their skills to their maximum potential in an acknowledged & collaborative environment.
The university has 4 Schools:
- School of Engineering
- School of Business and Humanities
- School of Nursing, Health Studies, Midwifery, and Applied Sciences
- School of Informatics, Creative Media, and Music
Each of these has various Departments administering a broad array of programs. The candidates are provided with a facility to pursue their programs on full-time as well as part-time basis. College is not only for lectures, studying, project work, assignments, & exams; it is a station to call home; it is about finding new concerns, friendships, communities, & opportunities. We appreciate that visiting the college can be a troublesome experience. For the same reason, the personal assistance granted in DkIT is next to none. No matter if you require guidance settling in, advice on reaching your potential, a recommendation for an employment or merely a favorable listening ear.
Student Support Assistance in DkIT comprises:
- Student Health Unit
- Students’ Union
- Student Counseling Service
- Access Office
- Chaplaincy Services
- Disability and Student Quality
- Careers Service
- Student Learning and Development Centre
- Sports and Societies
- College Services
- Computing Services
- International Office
- Work Placement Office
Why Study at Dundalk Institute of Technology
DkIT was brought into existence in the year 1970, as a not-for-profit government owned Higher Education University it is positioned in the city of Dundalk, County Louth. It is authoritatively accredited by the Department of Education & Skills, Ireland; DKIT is a small coeducational institution of technology. This institution provides UG, PG, Doctoral programs, and courses heading to officially acknowledged degree programs like undergraduate courses in numerous fields of study.
- Highly Advanced campus
- Tuition fees and other accommodations at DkIT are low priced
- Degree programs available at level 10, 9, 8, 7
- Compact class sizes, stimulating & interactive education conditions
- Programs that are detailed with the business for higher job guarantee upon after degree completion
By choosing DkIT, you are picking one of the best and most reputed higher education learning systems in the world for more exceptional academic achievements
- Advantage from the investment of Ireland on the path of advancement in the education system
- Pick from more than five thousand globally acknowledged courses and degree programs
- Associate with career opportunities with most reputed MNCs settled in Ireland
- Realize your dreams in the most entrepreneurial country of Europe
- Explore cutting edge opportunities for research in internationally recognized programs
- Feel the joy of being in one of the safest and peaceful institutions in the world
- Be a part of an English speaking nation and its highly advanced education system
Dundalk Institute of Technology Ranking
DkIT is one of the very well reputed and among the top-rated institutes of technology that is pulling the students from around the world to direct their future on the path of success and more exceptional achievements. No matter you are planning to pursue your undergraduate, postgraduate, honors, or Doctoral degree, Dundalk Institute of Technology is one of the best institutions from where the students can prepare for their higher studies.
- The world ranking of the Dundalk Institute of Technology is 3219.
- The Openness Rank of Dundalk Institute of Technology is 2734
- The Excellence Rank of CIT is 3625
- The Impact Rank of the Dundalk Institute of Technology is 5085
- The Presence Rank of DkIT is 4729
Postgraduate at Dundalk Institute of Technology
Postgraduate programs in Dundalk Institute of Technology can be offered via a study on a taught postgraduate program or by research, primarily at PG level and consequently at Doctoral degree. Master's education is challenging, but the compensations are wide and incorporate superior academic accomplishment, enhanced career possibilities, and personal redemption on multiple levels.
No matter which county you belong, pursuing a master’s degree at Dundalk Institute of Technology could be a great opportunity that will open up the door to enter the world of extreme digitalization and modernization.
DkIT is among 18 institutions included in Ireland's U-Multirank. This university is a small university that is owned by the government of Ireland; it was founded in 1970 in Dundalk. If we talk about the scope of its problems and offered degree programs, the kIT is a perfect institution. A massive % of global candidates characterizes the master's program at DkIT. Its overall characterization presents top achievement around many pointers, with 4 ‘A’ (excellent) scores. For a detailed summary of DkIT accomplishments, you can reach us; we will be glad to help you out.
List of Postgraduate Courses in Dundalk Institute of Technology
The DkIT has four Schools, and in all these schools it offers a wide range of PG courses with different specifications, the students can get enrolled here and take the benefits of quality learning here at DkIT.
Dundalk Institute of Technology is an excellent place for any of the graduate to pursue their master's degree program. It is not just a place where you can complete your degree program; it is the place where your overall development will be taken into account. The management team aims to boost the theoretical as well as practical knowledge of the students, and their programs are strictly directed as per the industry requirements. They stay in contact with the industries and keep on consulting them about what to teach the students in practice to meet their industry-specific criteria to get more significant job opportunities.
This is a fundamental thing but taken into account very strictly, that's the underlying reason behind the success of DkIT Alumnus.
Let’s have a look at a wide range of PG programs at DkIT:
- MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology
- MSc in Computing
- MSc in Renewable Energy Systems
- MBS in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- MA/MSc in Music Technology
Postgraduate Tuition Fee in Dundalk Institute of Technology for International Students
The Dundalk Institute of Technology offers a broad range of PG programs, and their fees vary on your selection of degree programs. The master’s degree course fee in Dundalk Institute of Technology varies according to the courses that you opt for. The students have to pay this fee annually through the two-year degree program. The above-discussed EU Fees is for full-time degree programs. The tuition fee of a masters degree in DkIT for part-time courses becomes 50% that of the full-time course. This fee is applicable only in case if that course is available in the part-time program.
The minimum tuition fee for DkIT is as follows:
- Tuition Fee for Dundalk Institute of Technology - €12,000
Postgraduate Entry Requirement for International Students in Dundalk Institute of Technology
- The candidate must possess an NQAI Level Eight award or equivalent qualification (at least Grade 2 level, 2nd Class Honours) in the concerned field
- The candidates must have excellent command over English and to prove this they have to score good marks in TOEFL, IELTS or Equivalent exams.
- Grade B2 equivalent on CEFR
You must go through the minimum entry requirements for DkIT to check out your chances of an admit.
Below is the entry requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Entry Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology (Percentage or CGPA) - 60% or 6.0 CGPA
IELTS Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology
All students are required to take an English Language Test in order to get an admit at Dundalk Institute of Technology. IELTS - International English Language Testing System tests your Writing, Speaking Listening & Reading skills. The Minimum IELTS requirement forDundalk Institute of Technology is an overall band score of 6.5 with no section less than 5.5.
IELTS Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology is as follows:
- IELTS Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology - 6.5 with no section below 5.5
TOEFL Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology
Students can also take the TOEFL exam for admission in Dundalk Institute of Technology. TOEFL Score requirements for Dundalk Institute of Technology is a minimum overall score of 79. TOEFL requirement for DkIT should be met for successfully getting an admit. TOEFL Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology is as follows:
- TOEFL Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology - 79
PTE Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology
To do their Masters in Dundalk Institute of Technology students can also take the Pearson Test of English or PTE. The students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills are evaluated in this test which helps you to secure an admit for Dundalk Institute of Technology. An overall score of 59 is the PTE score requirements for DkIT.
PTE Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology is as follows:
- PTE Requirement for Dundalk Institute of Technology - 59
Undergraduates at Dundalk Institute of Technology
Since the day of its inception in the year 1970 it has targeted all its efforts on availing the students with outstanding UG programs with a motive to sharpen their skills and boost their potential to work efficiently even in the most challenging circumstances. For the last five decades, thousands of students have completed their undergraduate programs at Dundalk Institute of Technology, and as of now, they are working in the most demanding MNCs and Fortune 500 organizations around the globe.
Irrespective of UG program you choose at DkIT, the success in the concerned field is guaranteed after undergoing a well-planned and highly sophisticated degree programs here. Around 3500 students from all across the globe complete their UG Courses at DkIT.
Undergraduate Courses in Dundalk Institute of Technology
In all the four schools associated with Dundalk Institute of Technology, the number of UG degree programs are numerous, and it is not possible to illustrate them all individually. Every year thousands of students arrive at DkIT with a hope to get enrolled for the Dundalk Institute of Technology Undergraduate Programs, but only the deserving candidates get the opportunity to open the doors of success by pursuing their UG degree programs form DkIT.
Undergraduate Tuition Fee in Dundalk Institute of Technology for International Students
The fee structure of various available undergraduate degree programs at Dundalk Institute of Technology varies as per the selection of the course. The fees of non-technical programs are lower as compared to that of technical courses. On average we can estimate that the annual undergraduate tuition fee in DkIT for international students range from 250 Euros to 1450 Euros. This is the tuition fee exclusive of all other expenses, on average, the overall yearly cost will be around 9950 Euros.
We have tried to explain to you the tuition fees of undergraduate courses at Dundalk Institute of Technology, the fees that we have discussed below are as per the last year let’s have a look at some of these:
|Ordinary Degree- Level 7||250 Euros|
|Higher Certificate- Level 6||250 Euros|
|Pre-Registration Nursing Degree- Level 8||4,106 Euros|
|Honors Degree- Level 8||819 Euros|
|Architecture or Engineering Degree – Level 8 (B.Eng. only)||1,450 Euros|
Undergraduate Entry Requirement for International Students in DkIT
Both domestic and international students can access an extensive range of Undergraduate programs at Dundalk Institute of Technology. It offers a broad array of impressive and associated courses in the fields of Engineering, Science, Business, Humanities, Health, Hospitality, Music, Computing, Creative Multimedia, Video, and Film. The entry requirements for all these courses may vary; we have listed below some of the fundamental entry requirements for undergraduates at DkIT. The standard least entry level requirement to getting enrolled to higher certificate courses in DkIT is:
- 5 Grades at H7/ O6 in Leaving Certificate
- AND English Grade H7/ O6
- AND Mathematics Grade O6/F2/H7
- OR Irish Grade H7/ O6
- The minimum Undergraduate IELTS requirement in DkIT for Honours Degree (Level 8) is 6.0
- The minimum Undergraduate IELTS requirement in DkIT for Ordinary Degree (Level 7) is 5.5
Research at Dundalk Institute of Technology
Research in Dundalk Institute of Technology is focused on Research Bundles. Each bundle focuses on a prioritized theme of research or a domain of rising value. Let's have a look at the research strategy of DkIT for the year 2017-2020:
- Sets out the contemporary advancements in both European & National innovation & research policy that has acquainted the procedural research positioning inside the School
- Represents the intense and strengthening of our research into critical intensities while recognizing the necessity to encourage rising domains of activity
- Features the past performance of Institute in terms of its innovation & research plan
- Features the series of procedural imperatives, explicit events, and critical consolidated performance pointers that will empower the Institution to carry upon its research concept and to stay on the preeminent research-concentrated Institutions
- Highlights the existing strategic plan of the Institution & formulates upon past research approaches
Get list of eligible universities
for your profile - FREE!
Thank you for choosing us
Our experts will get back to you at the earliest